Conference Program and Online Booth Listing
Reach hundreds of 2017 SPE/IADC Drilling Conference visitors; online and onsite in The Hague all searching for the latest products and services they need. Be sure your company listing is included in the 2017 DC Conference Programme and online by completing your company profile below.
Creating and updating your company information is easy! Your complimentary exhibitor listing in the Drilling Conference Programme includes your company name, address, phone and facsimile numbers, website, and names of co-exhibitors, plus a 350-character Company Profile describing your company, products and services. Additional information, available online only includes a 60-character Welcome Message.
To submit your FREE company listing and Online Booth Profile please follow these simple steps:
- Enter your password, which is unique to your company. You will have received your password with your booth space confirmation. Enter your password exactly as it appears. The password is case sensitive.
- Click Edit Booth Info. Please fill out the form completely, using upper and lower case letters where appropriate. Provide contact information you want attendees to use to request more information about your company.
- For your Online Booth Profile, please explain your company, products or services. Profiles are limited to a maximum of 350 characters, including spaces. Show Management reserves the right to edit any information you provide but is not responsible for correcting text submitted.
- SAVE your changes when you are finished and LOGOUT to ensure your changes are saved.
- Entries completed or modifications made after 30 January 2017 will not appear in the printed Conference Program. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not update your company listing online, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of your listing. For questions about your password contact Brian Scholtz at +44 207 299 3300 or via email.
Log in today to:
- Update your eBooth to take full advantage of your online presence.
- Verify your contact information so attendees can connect with you.
- Review your program guide listing for accuracy.
If you are having trouble logging in, please click here and try again.
If you are an exhibitor but do not remember your password, please enter your contact e-mail in the box below and click on E-mail My Login Info. This will e-mail your login info to your e-mail address.