Thank you for exhibiting at the SPE 2018 Artificial Lift Conference and Exhibition!
Log into your account by clicking on ‘Exhibitor Log-In’ to the left. To access your account, you will need to enter your case sensitive company password. If you need assistance with your password, please email Katy Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Once you have logged into your account, you will have the ability to:
- Submit your online booth space agreement
- View your account
- Print an invoice
- Make a secure online payment
- Update your company profile (online and print profile)
- View sponsorship opportunities
- View Floorplan
TIPS FOR COMPLETING YOUR COMPANY PROFILE
- Include contact information you would like potential clients to use when reaching out to you.
- Explain what services and products your company provides. Print profiles are limited to a maximum of 350 characters including spaces. Show Management reserves the right to edit any information you provide but is not responsible for correcting text submitted. It is recommended to type directly into the form as cutting and pasting from a Word document adds extraneous code.
- You may select up to 3 product categories and 3 press releases, free of charge. Additional product listings and press releases can be purchased for USD 150 per additional listing.
- Once you have completed your profile, be sure to SAVE your changes and LOGOUT to ensure your changes are saved. It is imperative that you take these steps even if no changes have been made to your profile. This will ensure the system and Show Management are aware that you have reviewed your information.
- Entries completed or modifications made after 2 July 2018 may not appear in the printed Conference Program.
SPE Exhibits Management