1. Faster heating speed, improved heat transfer efficiency, reduced solid fouling
2. Oil is only heated for the current demand, saving on energy costs
3. By avoiding constant reheating, oil quality is maintained for longer, thus reducing disposal costs
4. Advanced structural design techniques guarantee the oil flows smoothly at all times, and ensures 100% of the contents can be extracted
5. The heat exchanger is half the size of the U-pipe unit but provides the same surface area for heat transfer. This compact structure simplifies installation and maintenance activities
6. Flow is automatically controlled based on temperature difference between inflow and outflow.