WWT Non-Rotating Protectors™ are a proven casing wear, torque, drag and buckling solution, ideal for directional, horizontal, Deepwater, ERD and other wells where friction inhibits drilling performance in cased or open hole. Our torque/drag and casing wear modeling, field experience and focus on solving each well’s unique challenges are also why WWT Protectors are used in complex wells worldwide.
Actual client benefits include:
- Torque reduced 30% — no additional casing wear – Asia Pacific
- Casing wear reduced 95% — Latin America
- Torque reduced 17%; casing protection prevented tieback — North Sea
- Torque reduced 24%; drag reduced 25%; improved WOB & ROP — U.S.
- Caliper log confirmed no additional casing wear after deploying WWT NRPs —Deepwater well GoM
- Torque reduced 16%, eliminating need to upgrade rig’s top drive when extending lateral, saving significant dollars – Delaware Basin
- Riser wear protection during loop currents extended the operational window, saving millions of dollars in NPT – Deepwater GoM