IMEX Models primary and secondary oil recovery processes in conventional and unconventional reservoirs.
- Conventional Reservoirs: model simple to structurally complex, heterogeneous, oil and gas reservoirs, using small to very large scale multi-milluin grid cell models to achieve reliable production forecasts.
- Unconventional Reservoirs: efficient production forecasts by one of the most sophisticated yeat easy to use tools for modelling naturally or hydraulically fractured reservoirs to accurately capture transient flow behaviour and to achieve better production forecasts.
- Coupled Surface Network Modelling: optimize from the reservoir to the point of delivery by creating explicityly coupled subsurface and surface network models for both onshore and offshore applications. Integrated modelling with CoFlow or other third party surface networ simulators.
- Secondary Oil Recovery: improve reservoir deliverability and optimize field development plans by predicting recovery for primary and secondary recovery methods in complex and heterogeneous reservoirs. Explore water injection, polymer injection, pseudo-miscible gas injection in continuous and WAG mode.
- Intelligent Segmented Wells: accurately model teh flow and pressure change throughout the wellbore branches, tubing strings and equipment. Optimize well completions and downhole equipment, define and use advanced flow control devices (FCD's) to optimize injection and production strategy.