6X - Geomechanics, Hydraulic Fracturing and Flow Simulation in a Fully integrated Model.
Pump > Create Fractures > Produce > Optimize
6X - Geomechanics, Hydraulic Fracturing and Flow Simulation in a Fully Integrated Model
6X is a reservoir simulator that allows the geomechanics of the reservoir to determine the shape, extent and conductive properties of each fracture stage, on each well and the effect that fracturing has on existing nearby wells.
It models the life cycle of multi-well sections, from the fracturing of the first well, through to the end of production of the last well, accounting for fracture generation, closure and wll interference. Calbrated models can be used to investigate the effects of well spacing, well timing, stage length, cluster spacing and job size and infill well location and design.
Understand and explore unconventional reservoir development opportunities in 6X
- Infill well locatons and infill well timing
- Dynamic stress changes from hydraulic fracturing, depletion and infill wells
- Proppant transport and tracking
- Re-fracture competion designs
- Huff-and-puff EOR gas injeciton process