WWT Non-Rotating Protectors™ have been working for 28 years as a proven casing wear, torque, drag and buckling solution that are installed on the drillpipe and applicable for directional, horizontal, deepwater, extended-reach drilling (ERD) and other wells where friction is inhibiting drilling performance in cased and open holes. WWT International Drilling Tool Services’ torque and drag modeling, global field experience and focus on solving each well’s unique challenges are some of the added reasons WWT Protectors are being run in some of the most challenging wells worldwide.
Recent benefits experienced by our global clients:
- Torque reduced 30% — no additional casing wear – Asia Pacific.
- Casing wear reduced 95% — Latin America.
- Torque reduced 17%; casing protection prevented tieback — North Sea.
- Torque reduced 24%; drag reduced 25%; improved WOB and ROP — North America.
- Torque reduced 48%; drag reduced 18%; no additional casing wear – North America.