IPEC brings together professionals involved in developing and implementing technology to address and resolve E&P environmental problems and to share best practices. The 2017 conference will be held in San Antonio, Oct. 30-Nov. 1 and features:
- F-2-F Networking: Establishng new business contacts, visiting with colleagues, sharing information and forming collaborations.
- Gaining insight into issues affecting the exploration & production industry worldwide.
- Hearing first-hand what leading professionals have to say on important enviornmental issues and what solutions work for htem.
- Technical sessions give you up-to-date inforamtion on new technologies, solutions and regulations.
- The industry exhibits showcase what's new in research, products and services.
- Knowledge gained by attending the conference will help you make better decisions for your company.
- A forum to discuss various aspects of current oil and gas environmental issues.
ADDRESSING, RESOLVING. SHARING environmental issues and solutions in exploration, production, refining and distribution of petroleum.
Make plans to attend, present, and/or exhibit!