The MGB PowerCell eliminates the extraneous costs associated with maintaining a fleet of tractors and reduces the idle time of the frac pump engines.
The significantly lower engine idle time results in an immediate reduction of fuel consumption and maintenance costs. The system has been designed to operate the frac pump engines independently with minimal operator input.
The PowerCell provides independent electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic power for worksite tools and lighting, eliminating the need and cost for independent units. This technology integrates with the service provider’s frac spread, with no equipment modifications required.
The PowerCell offers the following benefits to the fracking well-site operations:
- Remote start-up and shut down frac pumps within minutes
- Reduces idle times on equipment by 85%
- Fuel consumption reduction
- Eliminate tractors and generators
- Reduce carbon emissions by 62%
- Prevent personnel going into the RedZone
- 35% frac spread footprint reduction