ESG's core microseismic acquisition, processing and analysis service has always been known as FracMap®. FracMap Clarity™ builds on FracMap® analysis to offer real-time processing and rapid turnaround for insights related to:
- Quantifying Productive Fracture Regions
- Frac Hits and Well Interaction (communication/interference)
- Well spacing and perforation strategy
- Completion Efficiency
- Numerical Production Forecasting Models
FracMap Clarity™ is powered by ESG's proprietary microseismic analysis that we call Dynamic Parameter Analysis (DPA), Seismic Moment Tensor Inversion (SMTI) and a novel microseismic-calibrated approach to RTA analysis.
- Refined fracture half-lengths, widths, heights and stimulated volumes;
- Spatial interpretation of wet vs. dry fractures, parent-child relationships, depleted zones, geology and frac sequencing;
- Engineering-driven analysis of completions efficiency using proprietary microseismicanalysis and completions data;
- Reservoir characterization, production forecast and recommendations on well spacing from single- and multi-well RTA models;
- Relevant event catalogs, fracture dimensions and production models for import into the software platform of your choice;
- Access to free 3D seismic visualization platform for review of data at any time.