This Model circulates fluid through two test sections of various diameters in order to generate differential pressure versus flow rate
data. This data helps to determine the effectiveness and longevity of various friction reducing agents added to the test fluids.The system incorporates a low shear, progressive cavity pump for injection of base fluids with the flow rate controlled by a Coriolis flow
Differential pressure transducers are provided on each tubing diameter for multiple data readings per test. Fluid can be injected into the flow stream via an optional metering pump or added directly into a 15 gallon reservoir mixing tank.
The software is designed to be easy to use and powerful enough to calculate and collect all required data during the test cycle. The software allows the operator total control over flow rate, test time, temperature (optional) of each individual test. All data and test parameters are stored in a test-specifi c .CSV fi le for analysis.
- Open or Closed Loop Architecture
- Easy to Set-Up, Operate, Clean,
- Maintain and Calibrate - Flush-and-Fill automation for easy system cleanup
- Wall or Floor Mountable - ½” and ¾” O.D., 25’ length tubing sections (10’ test sections)
- Coriolis Mass Flow Meter, - Accurate measurement and feedback of flow rate
- Over Pressure Relief Valves, Safety Control – Prevents operation above the designed pressures
- Progressive Cavity Style Pump - Provides very low shear to fluids during injection Real Time Display of Reynolds Number, Flow Rate, Temperature, Differential Pressure